Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meme?? Am I back in 8th grade??

I'm really not feeling well and totally avoiding grading papers, sooo...



A. Age: 25.


B. Bed size: Queen.


C. Chore you hate: DISHES!


D. Dogs: 2 - Nico is a Scottie/Lab mix and Trina is a Husky/ Shepard mix. Oh, we have such cute mutts :)


E. Essential start to your day: If I could just skip straight from wake-up to after I've consumed caffeine. Basically being left alone is the essential start to the day.


F. Favorite Color: Dark purple


G. Gold or silver: silver


H. Height: 5' 9''


I. Instruments you play: I probably COULD play the clarinet still, ya know if some twisted criminal held a gun to my head. Hey, never know when a music-loving criminal will come along.

J. Job title: Science teacher


K. Kids: Someday. Not any time soon.


L. Live: I'm between places at the moment. Haha. I'm in the 'burbs of Richmond, VA


M. Mom's name: Debbie


N. Nicknames: I seem to be called "babe" a lot lately, but only by one person thankfully.


O. Overnight hospital stays: Just at birth


P. Pet peeve: Students who think they should be given better grades without doing the work!


Q. Quote from a movie: "What we need is some rope." -Boondock Saints
R. Right or left handed: Right.


S. Siblings: One, brother, Matt


T. Time you wake up: 6. Reluctantly every morning.


U. Underwear: Lots?

V. Vegetables you dislike: cooked carrots. I love raw carrots.


W. What makes you run late: thinking I have time for a Starbucks run :)

X. X-rays you've had: umm...I'm Dr. House's dream and an insurance company's nightmare. I can't even keep track.

Y. Yummy food you make: Not to toot my own horn, but *toot toot!* I'm a pretty good cook at just about anything. I think I'd say my chocolate chip cookies are the best, though. I've been told that they're almost better than sex.

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes, monkeys, flamingos, etc. I kind of love the zoo in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment