Friday, August 5, 2011

Random

I find it really odd that I don't care about clothes or fashion right now at all. I realize it's summer and since I don't have a job during the summer it doesn't really matter and my top priority is just to stay cool when I go outside in 100 degree heat, but still. Usually I care and usually I go shopping every once in a while. I've bought two pieces of clothing since that s-word let out for the summer (s-word = school, which is a bad word around here during the summer), a pair of shorts and a pair of flip flops and that was only because I had a Groupon that was going to expire from Old Navy.

Guess I'll have to start giving it some sort of thought in a month or my middle schoolers are going to judge me. They're rough, I better watch out!

2 comments:

  1. Shop Forever 21's "Fabulous Finds"! You can get a lot for not much money - really good basics and some accent pieces. It's like my go-to shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh... that's about my price range. Having summers off is nice because when school starts I get to wear all my school clothes and I've had several months off from them so they kind of feel new again. Kind of.... I definitely need to find a new pair of khakis. I've only ever had one pair that I like and I ended up spilling some kind of food on them and the stain never came off.

    ReplyDelete