Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All Moved In!

Yayyyyyy! I am officially the sole renter and dweller of an apartment! I spent one night at my apartment (Monday) and last night and tonight I'm spending and my brother & sister-in-law's to dogsit while they're at the beach. I feel like I've made a really great amount of set-up/unpacking progress considering I've only been there for one full day and two partial days. I certainly have gotten more done in the first three days living here than the first three days of move-in to any of the dorm rooms/apartments of the past SIX (holy crap) years! Speaking of crap.... This was my welcome gift from the rental company. And this is where I apologize for the bathroom humor. Hope I didn't offend anyone (Alie, are you reading this?)
As I finish a room, or closet, whatever the case may be, I'll post about it. So far I'm completely done with the bathroom which is pretty large and in charge and has a linen closet. A linen closet!! Folks, they don't have those in dorms.
 
Also, my closet. Which is also very large, it's a walk-in alright. My brother asked if it was my guest bedroom. Haha, oh, silly Matt. 
Yes, my clothes ARE in rainbow order, don't judge.

For someone who has as much stuff as me, I lucked out finding this closet! Room for all my hanging stuff AND my winter clothes are in those plastic bins. There's also room for assorted crap - luggage, Aerobed, etc. that don't really have a home elsewhere.
So, the boring rooms are out of the way...next post can be much more exciting!!

1 comment: